Monthly Archives: May 2018
During my travels and past life of working within a corporate sector of stock market and financial sector of business, one thing is very apparent. Stress can be the biggest issue and health problem to manage, we forget the biggest investment of our wealth is our health. Without this, our health, we cannot possibly function with efficiency in our every day lives.
Where can we begin to manage our stress levels, so this doesn’t have a negative impact on our health? We are living in an era, where everything is vastly faster, communication, technology, work, business, we are required to keep up with the fast pace of our modern society, to the point of burn out. Yet, the last point we often address, is our health, mental and physical.
“Your Biggest Wealth Is Your Health”
I believe a preventative is better than having to cure an illness.
The top ten hot tips, suggestions, for guidance to maintain your health and well being – (these are just my suggestions, to reflect upon),
- Meditation approx 15 minutes per day
- Exercise at least X3 per week at 45 min per session
- Daily intake included in your food of organic fresh fruit and vegetables
- Drink at least one and a half litre’s of water per day
- Express the act of gratitude daily
- Travel to a place or destination outside of your comfort zone on your own, for a couple of days, take time out, to get a fresh perspective on things
- Write your thoughts down in a journal to express yourself
- Learn a second language at least conversational, to connect with another culture through language
- Surround yourself with people who uplift you, not pull you down, detox the people who bring you down and you feel negative arround
- Spend regular time and solitude in nature and observe the calmness and stillness
Enjoy and hopefully these health tips will give you a clearer and positive perspective towards your health and well being!
Colleen is a Health Coach, she has consulted clients internationally on a personal basis and within corporate companies, to motivate and guide people towards a self empowering and positive change for their personal health and well being.
For an introduction consultation and to book sessions with your Health Coach, Colleen:
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +33 972 65 39 93 (Paris, France)
We looking forward to hearing from you.